Parle-G fudgy brownies are a delightful combination of the classic Parle-G biscuits and the rich, gooey texture of fudgy brownies. This recipe is eggless and I have incorporated crushed Parle-G biscuits into the brownie batter to make this amazing fusion treat, giving it a unique flavor and slightly crunchy texture. I have used cinnamon and a slight dash of nutmeg in the brownies a mild use of spice that enhanced the flavor of the brownies. These brownies are fudgy wudgy wonders and easy to put together. No special equipment or ingredients are needed just the will to make the best brownies in the world.
It’s winter in India and it’s been one of the coldest winters we have had so far these warm fudgy brownies are a perfect dessert for you to savour. My little niece and nephew love these brownies as they come out warm from the oven, nothing like brownies to beat the cold. The warm brownies are a perfect addition to the desserts that you can enjoy during the winter season. If you want to be a little adventurous how about adding some vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce? The perfect combination for hot brownies just out of the oven.
My fudgy Parle G brownies are fudgy as I don’t incorporate air in them or whip the batter too much. I also don’t add any rising agent because I feel the rising agents make the brownies a little light and fluffy and that takes away the fudgy feel of the brownies. In the same way, I don’t whip the batter because if I did the batter would be light and I don’t want that, whipping the batter generally makes cakey browies which I do not incline to making as I love love fudgy goodness.
Things to remember while making these Fudgy Parle G brownies
- These brownies are Fudgy brownies so I don’t incorporate too much air in the batter as incorporating air in the batter will lead to cakey brownies. Anytime you whip air in the batter the batter becomes light and the result would be a cakey texture.
- I have noticed that people tend to overwhip the batter in the false belief that overwipping the batter would make the brownies softer, but all it does is release the gluten in the flour which makes the brownies tough. It would almost become bread-like instead of cakey or fudgy. So please don’t overwhip your batter the ideal whipping time is when your ingredients are well incorporated and the white bits of the flour are seen no more.
- One might wonder why I don’t add any rising agents like baking powder and baking soda to these brownies. Rising agents once added to the batter release carbon dioxide in the batter while they are baking, due to the carbon dioxide the cakes/cookies rise and give that fluffy, light texture. I don’t want a fluffy light texture but want a fudgy texture so I haven’t added any rising agent.
- Condensed Milk can’t be substituted as it’s the most important ingredient of the brownies and gives it sweetness and structure.
- An egg can be added to the wet ingredients and beaten well and then added to the dry ingredients.
Why Should You Make These Fudgy Parle G Brownies?
- Nostalgia meets Indulgence: Parle-G biscuits have been a staple in many households, evoking a sense of nostalgia. adding them to brownies reminds us of a delightful blend of familiar flavors from childhood with the bonus of chocolate thrown in.
- Texture Contrast: Adding crushed Parle-G biscuits gives the brownies a slightly sweet texture and results in fudgy brownies. The addition of cinnamon and nutmeg in the brownies leads to a contrast in texture and enhances the overall eating experience, providing both sweetness from the biscuits and a warm fuzzy feeling from the spices.
- Unique Flavor Profile: Parle-G biscuits have a distinct flavor because of the combination of wheat and sugar and these brownies have a unique flavor because of this. These brownies are a fusion of India’s favorite biscuits and the world’s favorite dessert, what’s not to love?
- Crowd-Pleaser and Inexpensive: Whether you’re serving these brownies at a family gathering, a party, or just as a special treat for yourself, the combination of Parle-G and fudgy brownies is likely to appeal to a wide range of taste preferences. It’s a crowd-pleaser and an inexpensive recipe to make with very simple and inexpensive ingredients.
- Easy to Make: Brownies, in general, are known for their simplicity. Adding Parle-G biscuits doesn’t complicate the process significantly, making this a manageable and enjoyable baking project.
- Sharing the Joy: These unique brownies can be a great gift or contribution to potlucks and gatherings. Sharing a special creation like fudgy Parle-G brownies can bring joy to others and make your baking efforts memorable.
Something else that can bring you joy is some more brownie recipes
- Melt the chocolate and the butter in a double boiler. Once melted add the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt and stir it.
- Now take the dry ingredients the all-purpose flour, ParleG biscuit crumbs, nutmeg, cinnamon, dark brown sugar, and cocoa powder, and give it all a good stir.
- Mix the dry in the wet mix and stir until a thick batter is ready, you can add a little milk if the batter feels too thick.
- Pour it into a square well-greased pan lined with parchment paper that has been greased with butter too. Place the Parle G biscuits on top of the brownie batter. Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees c. Once baked let it cool down and cut into pieces and enjoy!